Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yes, I'm an Engineer

It has been 3 years my status being a pupil of an industrial engineering. I am in my 7th semester, how fast!! Just feel like yesterday i just an high school student who was very confused to choose my destination after high school. I tried to enter the other university but after SNMPTN, i have to choose again. And i have choose industrial engineering. Still confuse why. Still unbelievable if i try to think more. But this is me now, i am a student and I have to ready for being am engineer.

Just want to memorize my self before choose this way. I was a big fans of arts, communications, animals, hangs out, really different from what i am doing now as a student in engineering department hehehehe..

But its very interesting for me. My biggest choice. My parents, my brothers, my friends, and people around me never force me for being something they want to. I am the one who make a decision to do my dream. So, in this 7th semester i have to ready for everything. Ready for assignments. Ready for Final Project. Ready for being an engineer. I have to ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment