Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dan Detective School

Bloggie bloggie bloggie..
Today i want to share about my favorite manga, anime, and movie. I have been collecting it since i was on junior high, believe it! haha. I love the story, the idea, the character, the plot, all of things inside it, i really love.

My manga collection almost complete. From 22 volumes, i've already collect 14 of it. Phuff..it is not easy to get the comic because it's already old and very hard to find :[
Fortunately, i am a customer of a secondhand manga shop at Surabaya Plaza. Hope i can complete my collections,yeay!
This is Dan Detective School or Tantei Gakuen Q in cartoon and movie.

Kinta, Kazuma, Ryu, Meg, and Kyu ( I Really Love Ryu hehe)
The Manga is so Good. Very recommended


This is the Movie. I still love RYU (casted by Yamada Ryosuke)



No comments:

Post a Comment