Friday, May 25, 2012

My Unforgettable Birthday

Dear bloggie..
March 25th, 2012 was my 22nd birthday. The day when i have to leave my 21 years and go through the 22nd years old =,)

No more party like i was on my sweet seventeen. I just celebrated it with every simplicity i have.
On March 24th, i celebrated my bday with my boyfriend :) Just at my home. He gave me a very cute box gift. He prohibited me to open the box before 00:00. But finally he gave the permition to open it at 19 : 00 because i forced him :p Very beatiful gift. A sweet pink dress and a black jumpsuit. I Love it

On the next day, i wear the lovely jumpsuit. It is so sweet and fit my body, LOve it!

This is my birthday celebration with my family at Depot Among Roso.

I, Naila, My Mom, and My Dad

My Brother's Family

Naila and I, How Cute :)


 Thanks for all my lovely people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment