Thursday, May 24, 2012

Final Assignment

Hi bloggie..
I'm on my 8th semester now. It means that i've been doing my final assigment. Oh my God, believe me, the most complicated things in doing this assignment is build up my moooddd..
I've already done the seminar. you know, it is one of my most-nervous-events. I couldn't sleep at night before the seminar. I did the seminar on April,20 2012. Fortunately, i just have many mistake in the proposal, actuaaly not a mistake just a missing thing and the lecturers help me.

After the seminar phheewwww.. it feels like a raindrop after a thousand years of summer ! haha
But the bad news is until now, i never do the assignment again, how bad i am (-______-") .. but  
i promise i'll do it as soon as possible, i have to!

ohh i forget it to tell you the tittle of my final assignment, it is " Evaluasi terhadap Kemampuan Information Sharing dalam Pemilihan Supplier ".
I try to choose the supplier for a apparel named Outbrave Apparel. The measurement for choosing the supplier is the capability of information sharing. So, i planed to do the interview with ten suppliers in order to know how good their inromation sharing capability. I love this topis, because i love communication so much, information sharing is a part of communication. So, pray for my graduation, my career , and of course for my FINAL ASSIGNMENT. I have to done it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment