Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wedges and High Heels

Yippiiee Bloggie..
Today i want to share something that i like so much. Yes, it's about my collection of wedges and high heels. Basically, i love that things. Wedges is fun and comfort enough for walk. But for the formal impression i love high heels. This is my collection

My Wedges Collection
Yes that are my collection of wedges. I love this stuff. I am not a brand minded person. I just buy if i like it, everywhere, of course it suitable for my money hehe.. Okay i will share one by one of this wedges :
  1. It's Gratica's. Gratica is Indonesian product and i love it. It is comfort to wear and not too expensive. i bought it when i hang out at ITC Surabaya. But unfortunately, the zipper is broken so i wear it rarely :(
  2. It's Yongki Komaladi's. I love the blue colour. This is my favorite colour. I also love the detail of flower. It is very light in weight, so i love to wear it when i go to mall and go walk far enough. 
  3. The third is Yongki Kamaladi's. I bought it because it is on big sale at that time hehe.. but i love the pastel colour too. Can you believe it that the price is just 45K ? hehe believe it. This is my luck to have a small size in foot :p
  4. It's Nevada's. I love the sponge wedges. Make it light and comfort to wear. I also love the flower detailed. I usually wear it in formal situation and when i have to give any tutorial at the campus. 
  5. It's Connexion's. Wiiwww i love the style of it. It looks like a wood shoes but not the one. I love the motives of the wedges, its colorful! 
  6. Women's. Jeans always being my favorite. I bought this shoes at ITC.
And this is my two most favorite wedges :
My Favorite wedges ;D
  Then, i want to share about my high heels. I usually wear it in a formal situation or when i want to :p
This is my few collections of high heels. Not all in same height, there are 3 centimeters, 5's,7's, and 9's.

My high heels :D

 Yayy, this is it.
  1. It's Bonafeti's. I bought it at ITC. But, very unlucky because i never wear it for a long time, about 1 year, don't know why the size is bigger than my foot :( . I bought in size 39, and now my size is 37, how bad. Actually i love the heels and the leather.
  2. It's Fladeo's. My first impression of this shoes was the color. it is electric blue. Also the detail at the top of this shoes is very interesting. The heels height is just about 3 centimeters.
  3. It's my new one hehe. It's St.Yves. I know that i will need a black high heels at tomorrow, so i decided to buy this. I love the style and the leather. The heels height is 7 centimeters.
  4. This one is my fovorite!! It can be used when i on formal or relax situation. When i wear dress, this one is very match the girly looks. It's Yongki Komaladi's. 
  5. This one is i got from my friend's online shop, named Veme Shoes. It's handmade and make to order, so i have to wait one month to this shoes. I also love it, the heels is so comfort. And this is my first boat hehe..
  6. The last one is Gratica's. I love it because the heels is not too high.
Taraaa! this is my favorite stuffs of all

My Fave High Heels

But in my daily life, especially when i go to campus, i need more comfort shoes. So i usually use low heels or no heels shoes. This one is my favorite shoes. Just look at the shoes, the condition is the sign of be wore often times :D


My Bata, My "Friends" to Campus


This is how i manage my shoes. I never throw away the box. I always put the shoes inside it boxes. And then, i give a note of the shoes on the boxes. It helps me when i want to wear one of the shoes.



How I Manage My Shoes



3 comments:

  1. lucu miraa :)
    buat nyimpen sepatu, mending sepatunya di foto trus ditempel di boxnya,
    jadi isinya bisa tahu tanpa harus nginget-nginget

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaa.. apalagi beberapa kardus kan sama tuh jadi kalau mau pake biasanya repot bongkar-bongkar fik, jadi ditulisin deh :p
    Eh lucu lo blog mu, konsen contentnya (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.
    long sleeve mini dress

    ReplyDelete