Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Time

Happy Long Weekend!
My big family is complete in one place, yippie!
There are my dad, my mom, my big bro Ilung, my big sis Tika, my big bro Dwi, my big sis Novi, my nephews and niece, naila,altaf, attar, and irfan.
At first day, we are going to Kediri TOwn Square. We dinner together and shopping, just a little thing. My dad and big bro have fun at G-Fan, woow superb.
On the second day, we have lunch at Bukit Daun. Unfortunately i forgot to capture the place. The place is very nice and beautiful. My family is the best! Hope it will come again on long week end, come togetherrrr :D

Me and Irfan ,What Happen with my Exspression (T_T)

My Family, My Best ..

 
Me and Altaf
 My Wardrobe ( although its not photo session hihi ) :
Tops             : Black Tanktop + Blue Knit Shirt
Bottom         : Point One's Blue Jeans
Shoes           : Low heels slipper
Accessories : Purple Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment