Saturday, May 26, 2012

Small Reunion

I will share something about my friends. We were met at first grade of senior high school. At a class called X-4.
Although it was long time ago, but we are still have a big feeling, feeling like being a new family :).
Each of us has a different occupation, and we are not in the same place, but still the moment of gathering is happen because we want to be together one time :)
This small reunion was happen on the long weekend. I and my four friends did the karaoke and dinner together. Actually the member of X4 not only 5, but at that time just 5 whose can sit together . It's okay.
Thanks for Dyta, Corry, Fendyka, and Safrisal. This is us. Hope we still being together as a friend in entire of our life :)
Dyta, me, corry

Fendyka and Safrizal



Queue before karaoke


Thanks for the Security who heelp us to Take the picture :D

Dinner at Hoka Bento. I taste the Es Sarang Burung. Nice :)
 My Wardrobe (dont know, but i start to love share my wardrobe hehe..)
Top              : Black Shirt
Bottom         : Point One's Blue Jeans
Footwear      : Connexion's Wedges
Accessories  : Purple Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment